or fill out the form below.
We offer plans for multi-residence, property management companies and real estate services.
2910 E La Palma Ave, Suite E
Anaheim CA USA 92806
Pest Prevention Tips
The best way to stop bugs and other pests from getting in to your home is a little prevention. Here are a few easy steps from your friends at BugOut that you can take right now to stop pests and termites from invading your home:
Pest Stopping Tips
- Seal cracks in your home's exterior to help keep pests like ants, spiders and cockroaches from getting inside.
- Don't leave uncovered food sitting out. It can attract flies that might land on it and spread harmful bacteria.
- Use airtight tubs and plastic bags to keep food sealed. Your food is bug food too.
- Keep cupboards and drawers clean, even small food particles can attract pests.
- Consider storing clothing in plastic boxes or pouches to prevent fabric pests from getting to them.
- Ensure that the attic and crawl space have sufficient ventilation. Proper ventilation creates an environment unsuitable for cockroaches and other pests. It also improves the heating and cooling efficiency of the home.
- Do not allow pet food to sit out overnight, indoors or outdoors.
- Be sure all doors and windows are properly sealed with tight-fitting screens and weather stripping.You will find that your relationship with BugOut is about much more than pests or termites.
- When prevention isn’t enough, Call a pest control professional at BugOut
Call the experts at BugOut today 800-983-7648
Call BugOut Today and get your family partner in pest control
Our products are environmentally friendly.